Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I have a wish...

...that every review ever could be done JUST like that one. Complete with epic music and that exact guy's voice. It was amazing. Also, at the time this was written, I had already watched it twice. *massive thumbs up*

Encounteur Encounteur

Not bad.

For the first one you've ever done, it's really not that bad. For some reason, a little creepy... I don't know... but not bad.

Stranglehands responds:

Thank you, chum!

Vegeta's Secret Vegeta's Secret

Wahahaha!

OMG!! That was hilarious! Man... this short literally got rid of my bad mood. Do you have any idea how funny the facial expressions are?!

(...I would assume you do, you're the one that made it.)

But EVERY single one of Vegeta's facial expressions made me laugh incredibly hard. Especially the bit when he drug himself across the floor the way he did... hahaha! I'm going to watch this again RIGHT NOW!!!

cool you rock!

Daddy I Love You Daddy I Love You

...wow.

Aside from being a bit freaked out from what I was watching, this was really good. Artwork was great and... yeah, this was disturbing. But awesome. :3

thanks mate!

Guitar Zero Guitar Zero

That's never happened to me...

...but I would probably react the same way as the dude with the actual guitar... Why people say they can rock out and shred to a game is beyond me.

..I can't literally play a guitar, but I am pretty good at that game. This isn't much of a review.

Sorry that happened to you, but that experience made one funny flash. :3
...there... NOW it's a review.

vlaktemaat responds:

awesome thanks for the reviews!

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

xD Wahaha!

...this has the BEST reference to anything I've seen in a very looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon g time.

...too bad I can't give an 11 star rating... or like... 3456543 stars... awesome.

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

So much awesome!

xD Hahaha! ...the end credits song is PERFECT, yo!

Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing.

I don't know enough words to sit here and describe just how awesome this movie was... I honestly don't. Easily the most fluid animation I've seen here so far.

Practically a perfect movie.

"Dio" "Dio"

Awesome!

I'm a pretty big fan of the D. This song has always been awesome... just as this video. Loved the addition of the Pick of Destiny. Very cool.

BadGuys BadGuys

...

"Bitch, put in the launch code... oh yea... fucker's dead."

That... that was awesome.